Fluor Corporation has a market cap of $10.16 billion; its shares were traded at around $60.6 with a P/E ratio of 15.6 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Fluor Corporation stocks is 1.1%. Fluor Corporation had an annual average earning growth of 13.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Fluor Corporation the business predictability rank of 4.5-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of FLR over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of FLR.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman and CEO David Thomas Seaton sold 51,793 shares of FLR stock on 01/02/2013 at the average price of 60. David Thomas Seaton owns at least 152,072 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of FLR. For the complete insider trading history of FLR, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Group President John L Hopkins sold 5,820 shares of FLR stock on 12/04/2012 at the average price of 53.15. John L Hopkins owns at least 22,948 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 14.02% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FLR, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.