The Buffett "housing CEO" is Ron Peltier of Home Services America who has a few comments on the housing market:
- 2012 was the first year with clear evidence of a housing recovery.
- 2011 was the bottom in the housing market.
- Unit sales were up 10% in 2012 and housing prices were up 7%.
- The recovery isn't uniform across the country, but it is definitely happening.
- Low interest rates and housing affordability at an all-time high will keep this recovery strong.
Become a Premium Member to See This: (Free Trial):
- List of 52-Week Lows, 52-Week Highs
- List of 3-Year Lows, 3-Year Highs
- List of 5-Year Lows, 5-Year Highs