Value Investing Legend Michael Price - Thinks the Retail Investor Is Ready to Believe in Stocks Again
- He thinks the general public is now starting to believe in equities again.
- He mostly looks for value in the small- and mid-cap space because you can get your arms around the valuations.
- He likes FXCM Inc. (FXCM) in the small-cap space.
- Goldman Sachs (GS) at $140 per share is trading at one times book and ten times earnings, he thinks this is fair value.
- He owns a little Bank of America (BAC) and a lot of Citigroup (C). He thinks Citigroup's new management is incentivized to do the right thing.
- He thinks just the Mexican subsidiary of Citigroup is worth $7 per share.