Jim Rogers - Borrow at Fixed Rates and Buy Farmland
- Rogers conducts the interview from Des Moines, Iowa, where he is looking at farmland (which he has long been bullish on).
- He would urge you to borrow at fixed rates only in US dollars because rates are going higher over the next decade or two.
- Current interest rates are absurd.
- He thinks agriculture will be one of the best places to invest in the coming decades.
- These low rates are artificial because the Federal Reserve is buying bonds.
- He currently isn't buying gold or silver, he is holding what he owns and will buy more if it drops.