John Mauldin - It Is a Good Time to Short the Euro
- Mauldin just returned from Greece where he thinks it is too early to invest.
- The recent volatility in the currency markets is a direct result of central banks printing.
- He thinks that the dominant investment theme over the next 10 years will be to invest in things that central banks can't print.
- It would be a good time to short the euro, and he thinks this is the year that "it" really hits the fan in Japan.
- He expects the yen to ultimately get to 200 versus the U.S. dollar, and he is personally trying to get a JPY mortgage