Robert Half International Inc. has a market cap of $5.01 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.49 with a P/E ratio of 25.8 and P/S ratio of 1.2. The dividend yield of Robert Half International Inc. stocks is 1.7%. Robert Half International Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 13.3% over the past 10 years.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of RHI over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of RHI.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO Harold M Jr Messmer sold 200,000 shares of RHI stock on 02/06/2013 at the average price of 35.76. Harold M Jr Messmer owns at least 1,487,585 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.76% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of RHI. For the complete insider trading history of RHI, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- President & COO Paul F Gentzkow sold 150,000 shares of RHI stock on 11/02/2012 at the average price of 27.62. Paul F Gentzkow owns at least 893,429 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 28.49% since.
- Executive Vice President Robert W Glass sold 9,397 shares of RHI stock on 08/15/2012 at the average price of 28.41. Robert W Glass owns at least 422,275 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.92% since.
For the complete insider trading history of RHI, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.