When you look at General Mills and the overall picture of the company, it looks a lot like Heinz (HNZ). Towards the end of the video I also provide some comments about Buffett, his purchase of Heinz and whether he paid a fair price or not.
More specifically, in this session you’ll find out about:
- General Mills business model
- A run down of the financial statements and how to interpret it for investments
- Why General Mills has a bad quick and current ratio
- Why debt is not always bad
- Whether goodwill is a red flag
- DCF valuation of General Mills
- Why General Mills looks overvalued
- Whether Buffett overpaid for Heinz
Watch the Video on General MillsIf you are reading from email, you likely will not see the embedded video, so here are links to take you to each one.
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
From Stock Valuation Software by Dan Myers