Old Dominion Freight Lines has a market cap of $3.1 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.98 with a P/E ratio of 18.3 and P/S ratio of 1.5. Old Dominion Freight Lines had an annual average earning growth of 13.3% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Old Dominion Freight Lines the business predictability rank of 3-star.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of ODFL over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of ODFL.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO David S Congdon sold 3,600 shares of ODFL stock on 02/27/2013 at the average price of 35.63. David S Congdon owns at least 4,260,742 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.98% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of ODFL. For the complete insider trading history of ODFL, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- VP - Controller John P Booker Iii sold 20,500 shares of ODFL stock on 11/14/2012 at the average price of 33.45. The price of the stock has increased by 7.56% since.
For the complete insider trading history of ODFL, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.