Here are these Gurus:
|Fund Name||Fund Size ($billion)||Inception Date||Fee||3-Year Performance||5-Year||10-Year|
|Leith Wheeler Canadian Equity||1.5||1994||1.57%||7.1||1||9.4|
|Mawer Canadian Equity Fund||1.26||1991||1.25||9.3||3.5||9.7|
|Mawer New Canada Fund||0.84||1988||1.47||13.4||6.3||13.4|
|Signature Select Canadian Corporate Class||1.37||2001||2.43||4.8||0.85||12.95|
|CI Can-Am Small Cap Corporate Class||0.11||1997||2.42||8.5||4.57||12.29|
|Chou RRSP Fund||0.1||1986||1.87||14.3||4.7||5.3|
As we pointed out before, Canadian funds in general charge much higher fee than U.S. Funds. Generating profitable ideas from Canadian Gurus should be more rewarding.
Unlike the US Gurus, Canadian Funds are only required to report their portfolios once every 6 months. Therefore the portfolios lags are longer than those for the US Gurus, too.
We are now in the process of adding Canadian Insider Trades data in for the subscribers of GuruFocus Global Membership Canada.
Please note that if you are currently a premium member of GuruFocus, any of the GuruFocus Global Membership data does not affect your access to Premium Features.
If you are not a subscriber, we invite you for a 7-day Free Trial.
- Chou RRSP Fund Undervalued Stocks
- Chou RRSP Fund Top Growth Companies
- Chou RRSP Fund High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Chou RRSP Fund keeps buying
- Leith Wheeler Canadian Equity Undervalued Stocks
- Leith Wheeler Canadian Equity Top Growth Companies
- Leith Wheeler Canadian Equity High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Leith Wheeler Canadian Equity keeps buying