Senior VP and CFO of La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Louis M Jr Riccio sells 18,512 shares of LZB on 02/28/2013 at an average price of $18.13 a share.
La-z-boy, Inc. has a market cap of $965.1 million; its shares were traded at around $18.43 with a P/E ratio of 20.5 and P/S ratio of 0.7. The dividend yield of La-z-boy, Inc. stocks is 0.4%.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Senior VP and CFO Louis M Jr Riccio sold 18,512 shares of LZB stock on 02/28/2013 at the average price of 18.13. Louis M Jr Riccio owns at least 77,200 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.65% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of LZB. For the complete insider trading history of LZB, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Senior Vice President Mark Bacon sold 44,722 shares of LZB stock on 12/03/2012 at the average price of 14.75. Mark Bacon owns at least 32,379 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 24.95% since.
- Director H George Levy sold 900 shares of LZB stock on 09/17/2012 at the average price of 15.23. H George Levy owns at least 18,100 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 21.01% since.
For the complete insider trading history of LZB, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.
About the author:
insiderGuruFocus - Stock Picks and Market Insight of Gurus