Executive Vice President & CFO of Southern Co (NYSE:SO) Art P Beattie sells 41,696 shares of SO on 03/01/2013 at an average price of $44.8 a share.
Southern Co has a market cap of $39.13 billion; its shares were traded at around $45.03 with a P/E ratio of 16.8634 and P/S ratio of 2.3935. The dividend yield of Southern Co stocks is 4.35%. Southern Co had an annual average earning growth of 1.3% over the past 10 years.
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President & CFO Art P Beattie sold 41,696 shares of SO stock on 03/01/2013 at the average price of 44.8. Art P Beattie owns at least 9,775 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 0.51% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of SO. For the complete insider trading history of SO, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director E Jenner Wood Iii bought 1,000 shares of SO stock on 11/16/2012 at the average price of 42.3. E Jenner Wood Iii owns at least 3,000 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.45% since.
- Comptroller W Ron Hinson sold 213 shares of SO stock on 11/29/2012 at the average price of 42.69. W Ron Hinson owns at least 8,818 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.48% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SO, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.