Apollo Group’s revenue growth over 10 years is 19.6%.
APOL data by GuruFocus.com
Pzena’s reduction comes after a long string of APOL adds by other investor Gurus at the end of December 2012, including Sarah Ketterer for 113.66%, Jeff Auxier for 35.62%, Ray Dalio for 88.26%, Joel Greenblatt for 47.34%, Ruane Cunniff for 157.46%, Paul Tudor Jones for 66.67% and Steven Cohen for 34.98%.
Pzena Investment Management is a global investment management firm with a portfolio listing 124 stocks with a total value of $12.1 billion. Pzena’s top three investment sectors are financial services at 35.6%, EFT, options, preferred at 20.2% and consumer cyclical at 12.4%.
Richard Pzena’s APOL Holding History
GuruFocus "Real Time Picks" reports the stock purchases and sales that Gurus have made within the prior 2 weeks. The report time lag can be as short as 2 days after the date of the transaction. This feature is for Premium Members only. If you are not a Premium Member, we invite you for a 7-day Free Trial.
Also check out:
- Richard Pzena Undervalued Stocks
- Richard Pzena Top Growth Companies
- Richard Pzena High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Richard Pzena keeps buying
- Jeff Auxier Undervalued Stocks
- Jeff Auxier Top Growth Companies
- Jeff Auxier High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Jeff Auxier keeps buying