CEO, 10% Owner of Dorman Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:DORM) Steven L Berman sells 48,467 shares of DORM on 03/11/2013 at an average price of $37.03 a share.
Dorman Products, Inc. has a market cap of $1.34 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.66 with a P/E ratio of 20.1 and P/S ratio of 2.4. Dorman Products, Inc. had an annual average earning growth of 15.8% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Dorman Products, Inc. the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, 10% Owner Steven L Berman sold 48,467 shares of DORM stock on 03/11/2013 at the average price of 37.03. Steven L Berman owns at least 3,628,166 shares after this. The price of the stock has decreased by 1% since.
- CEO, 10% Owner Steven L Berman sold 19,933 shares of DORM stock on 03/07/2013 at the average price of 36.24. Steven L Berman owns at least 3,676,633 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 1.16% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DORM, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.