As GuruFocus continues to expand its coverage for global market, we are pleased to announce that GuruFocus now covers Canadian Insider Trades.
Canadian Insider Trades are updated weekly, which covers all the insider trades within the last 5 business days. Similar to our US coverage, we cover the open market trades only.
As pointed by Peter Lynch, the only reason insiders buy is because they think the stocks will go up. While Peter Lynch was talking about US companies, this should apply to Canadian Insiders, too.
To learn more about Insider Trades and how you can benefit from the information about insider trades, please read:
· Can Aggregated Insider Trading Activities Predict the Market?
· Stocks that Both Gurus and Insiders are Buying
· Can Aggregated Insider Trading Activities Predict the Market of Different Sectors?
This is the continuation of our effort of covering Canadian Market. As we announced two weeks ago, Six Canadian Gurus Added to GuruFocus Global Membership Canada. You can now check their portfolios and stock trades and the Insider Trades if you are a subscriber of GuruFocus Global Membership Canada.
Please note that if you are currently a premium member of GuruFocus, any of the GuruFocus Global Membership data does not affect your access to Premium Features.
If you are not a subscriber, we invite you for a 7-day Free Trial.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.