Tower Group, Inc. has a market cap of $692.1 million; its shares were traded at around $18.02 with a P/E ratio of 13.7 and P/S ratio of 0.4. The dividend yield of Tower Group, Inc. stocks is 4.3%.
This is the annual revenues and earnings per share of TWGP over the last 10 years. For detailed 10-year financial data and charts, go to 10-Year Financials of TWGP.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman, President & CEO Michael H Lee sold 57,000 shares of TWGP stock on 03/15/2013 at the average price of 17.64. Michael H Lee owns at least 3,680,032 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 2.15% since.
This is the insider trade history vs. stock price of TWGP. For the complete insider trading history of TWGP, click here.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- SVP HR & Administration Catherine M. Wragg sold 2,500 shares of TWGP stock on 11/29/2012 at the average price of 17.03. Catherine M. Wragg owns at least 19,883 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 5.81% since.
- SVP & Chief Actuary William F Dove sold 3,067 shares of TWGP stock on 11/15/2012 at the average price of 16.86. William F Dove owns at least 40,769 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 6.88% since.
For the complete insider trading history of TWGP, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.