He says that he comes into the office every day and considers where he is going to allocate capital. He has three main options on where that capital can go:
- Invest in Loews' existing businesses
- Buy an entirely new business
- Buy back shares of Loews
Right now he sees great opportunity in the energy business. He considers this the growth industry in the U.S. and this creates opportunity in pipelines and processing plants.
Tisch thinks that eventually the U.S. will be energy independent.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.