About the Investors
Tom Russo is a partner at Gardner Russo & Gardner and general partner to Semper Vic partnerships, overseeing a total of $6 billion.
His top holdings are Nestle SA (NSRGY), Philip Morris International Inc. (PM), Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A), Heineken Holding (HKHHF) and Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (XSWX:CFR).
See his portfolio and more about him here.
Tom Gayner is the president and chief investment officer of insurance company Markel Corporation (MKL) and president of Markel Ventures.
The top holdings he has purchased for Markel are CarMax Inc. (KMX), Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.A), Diageo PLC (DEO), Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) and Brookfield Asset Management (BAM).
Learn more about Tom and see his portfolio here.
David Rolfe serves as chief investment officer of Wedgewood Partners, a firm with about $3 billion in assets under management.
His top holdings consist of Apple Inc. (AAPL), Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B), Qualcomm Inc. (QCOM) Cummins Inc. (CMI) and Google Inc. (GOOG).
See more information about him and his portfolio here.
GuruFocus will also be posting notes on the investors’ speeches at the conference, so stay tuned. Don’t forget to post your question in the comments below.
- Tom Russo Undervalued Stocks
- Tom Russo Top Growth Companies
- Tom Russo High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Tom Russo keeps buying
- Tom Gayner Undervalued Stocks
- Tom Gayner Top Growth Companies
- Tom Gayner High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Tom Gayner keeps buying
- David Rolfe Undervalued Stocks
- David Rolfe Top Growth Companies
- David Rolfe High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that David Rolfe keeps buying