If you think you know three companies the Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B) managers are finding attractive in the current second quarter, post the stock symbols in the comments section below. If you’re right, you will win a classic investing book of your choice from GuruFocus.
The winners of the first quarter 2013 contest are: Aleks1981, Fkw1979 and Skaboveyou.
They correctly guessed that Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B) portfolio added DaVita (NYSE:DVA), National Oilwell Varco (NYSE:NOV), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) and DirecTV (NASDAQ:DTV).
They will choose from the following list:
Top three winners will win one of the following investing classics to help them improve their investing skills by learning from the greats:
- Joel Greenblatt: The Little Book That Still Beats the Market (Little Books. Big Profits)
- Joel Greenblatt: You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits
- Benjamin Graham: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
- Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
- Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
- Peter Lynch: One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market
- Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
- David Dreman: Contrarian Investment Strategies - The Next Generation
- The Snowball: The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
- Howard Marks: The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor (Columbia Business School Publishing)
Congratulations to the winners. Don’t forget to leave your three predicted stocks in the comments area below, and good luck.