That is a significant outperformance for a man managing billions of dollars.
In total Russo manages over $4 billion in Gardner Russo & Gardner's Semper Vic Partners fund and has returned 14.6% annually after fees and expenses.
Thomas Russo focuses his investments in companies with strong global brands that have huge growth potential in emerging markets.
Like many investors Russo owes a great deal of his success to following the teachings of Warren Buffett. In the video below Russo discusses why he continues to attend the Berkshire Hathaway annual shareholder meeting:
Also check out:
- Tom Russo Undervalued Stocks
- Tom Russo Top Growth Companies
- Tom Russo High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Tom Russo keeps buying
- Warren Buffett Undervalued Stocks
- Warren Buffett Top Growth Companies
- Warren Buffett High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Warren Buffett keeps buying