Warren Buffett Tries to Explain His Colorful Partner Charlie Munger
Comments such as:
- With respect to short-sellers Munger said, "We don't like trading agony for money."
- On Greece Munger said, "Letting Greece into the EU was sort of like serving rat poison as whipping cream."
- On bankers, "They are like heroin addicts."
- Munger called high-frequency trading "legalized front-running."
- The Fed policy hurts the savers because they are "convenient."
Warren as always handles Charlie's more controversial comments in a diplomatic fashion!