Recent Improvement to the All-in-One Screener: Global Markets, Multi-Industry, Multiple-Country Filters, Buy-Back Filters
1. Global Stock Market: You can screen for stocks in global markets. Simply click on the checkboxes:
2. Multi-Industry Filter: you can now filter stocks by selecting multiple sectors/industries. This will greatly improve your screen speed as you can select multiple industries you are interested
3. Multi-Country Filter: You can now screen for different countries in different regions. A screen short of these two filters are displayed below:
4. Share Buy-Back Rate: You can filter by the average rate of share reductions over the past 10-year, 5-year, 3-year and 1-year periods. This will help you find out which companies are really reducing shares over these periods. For instance, a simple filter setting of a minimum 3% and the market cap of $100 billion will find that four companies have reduced their share counts by at least 3% a year. These companies are Wal-Mart (WMT), IBM (IBM), Philip Morris International (PM) and Visa (V). A screen shot is below:
5. Historical Price: We have also added filters related to historical prices. You can filter stocks that are traded close to 3-year low, 5-year low, 3-year high and 5-year highs. A screen shot is below:
Hope you like our All-in-One Screener.