Misonix, Inc. (MSON): Senior Vice President and CFO Richard A. Zaremba Bought 15,000 Shares
Senior Vice President and CFO of Misonix, Inc. (MSON), Richard A. Zaremba bought 15,000 shares on May 13, 2013 at an average price of $2.04.
Misonix, Inc. is incorporated in the state of New York which, through its predecessors, was first organized in 1959. Misonix, Inc. has a market cap of $40.92 million; its shares were traded at around $5.75 with a P/E ratio of 173.10 and a P/S ratio of 2.49.
On May 9, 2013, Misonix reported financial results for the nine months and the third quarter of fiscal year 2013, ended March 31, 2013. Revenue for the nine months increased 7% to $11.1 million, compared to $10.4 million in the first nine months of 2012. Third quarter revenue decreased 17% to $3.0 million, compared to $3.6 million in the third quarter of 2012.
Director Howard Alliger sold 20,000 shares of MSON stock on Nov. 26, 2012 at the average price of $4.10. Howard Alliger owns at least 58,900 shares after this. The price of the stock has increased by 40.24% since the trade.
For the complete list of stocks that were bought by their CFOs, go to: Insider Buys.
- Richard A. Zaremba Undervalued Stocks
- Richard A. Zaremba Top Growth Companies
- Richard A. Zaremba High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Richard A. Zaremba keeps buying
- Howard Alliger Undervalued Stocks
- Howard Alliger Top Growth Companies
- Howard Alliger High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Howard Alliger keeps buying