Chairman and CEO, 10% Owner of Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI) Richard D. Kinder bought 500,000 shares on in June 24, 2013 at an average price of $35.78. The total transaction amount is $17,889,999.
Richard D. Kinder co-founded Kinder Morgan, which was formed in February 1997. At the University of Missouri, Mr. Kinder received his undergraduate and law degrees. He also served as a captain in the U.S. Army in Vietnam and served on many corporate and non-profit boards. He is also a life trustee of the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston.
In addition to Mr. Kinder buying 500,000 shares, Director and Senior Officer Stanislaw Piotr Szary sold 300,000 shares of KMI stock in February.
Leon Cooperman, Steve Mandel and John Burbank all kept their position in KMI unchanged or slightly adjusted. As of March 31, 2013, Leon Cooperman owns 5,042,659 shares, Steve Mandel owns 13,817,738 shares and John Burbank owns 2,540,980 shares. GuruFocus Guru Mario Gabelli owns 270,016 shares and reduced his position in KMI.
Kinder Morgan Inc. announced its 2013 first quarter results. The company reported revenues of $3.1 billion and net income of $656 million.
Also check out:
- John Burbank Undervalued Stocks
- John Burbank Top Growth Companies
- John Burbank High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that John Burbank keeps buying
- Leon Cooperman Undervalued Stocks
- Leon Cooperman Top Growth Companies
- Leon Cooperman High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Leon Cooperman keeps buying