Serving Intelligent Investors Since 2004

Try It 100% FREE for 7 Days!

This Powerful Chart Made Peter Lynch 29% a Year for 13 Years

June 25, 2013 | About:

Comments

Nuclearhab
Nuclearhab - 1 year ago

"where the green line is the Price Line, and the blue line is the Peter Lynch Earnings Line"

Am I missing something? Don't you mean where the blue line is the Price line and the green line the Earnings Line?

Alex Garcia
Alex Garcia - 1 year ago

I don't see the article?

gh1
Gh1 - 11 months ago

Where is the article or chart?

sorenfl
Sorenfl premium member - 11 months ago

Yeah, we wonna see it !

iamackenzie
Iamackenzie premium member - 6 months ago

iamackenzie
Iamackenzie premium member - 6 months ago

Same comment as Nuclearhab: the text and legend are in contradiction. The legend appears to be right and the text has it backwards. At least I hope that is the case or I am totally confused. But I just found out why this happened. If you actually go to the interactive chart the color scheme there is opposite of the chart shown here.

cordwainer
Cordwainer - 4 months ago

Pathetic. You should not buy any one stock just because the P/E is below 15.

westes
Westes premium member - 1 month ago

The article is not clear at all. You fail to define the study in a way that lets others duplicate the result.

What it almost looks like you are saying is to compare the price of the stock to a theoretical price line that values the company at 15x earnings. But that cannot be right because 15 is totally overvaluing a commodity business but might significantly undervalue a growth business with a strong moat.

It's really not clear how you want to generalize this.