On June 27, 2013, Chairman and CEO of Rockwell Collins Inc. (COL) Clayton M. Jones sold 30,143 shares at an average price of $63. The total transaction amount was $1,899,009.
Mr. Jones has been the director of Rockwell Collins Inc. since March 2001, the chairman of board since June 2002, and the CEO since June 2001. He also is also a member of the Executive Committee, director of Deere & Company and Cardinal Health Inc. and the company’s president.
Chairman and CEO Clayton M. Jones also sold 60,282 shares of COL stock on June 24, 2013. Senior Vice President and CFO Patrick E. Allen also sold 24,000 shares on March 14, 2013. Other directors also sold shares of COL stock.
Ray Dalio initiated his position in COL and bought 29,031 shares in the quarter that ended on March 31, 2013. John Burbank and Joel Greenblatt both increased their positions in the company. Mr. Burbank owns 668,133 shares and Mr. Greenblatt owns 34,840 shares as of the 2013 first quarter. GuruFocus Guru Jean-Marie Eveillard sold out his holdings of the company in the same quarter.
Rockwell Collins Inc. reported its 2013 second fiscal quarter results. The company reported total sales of $1.13 billion and net income of $1.17 per share.
Also check out:
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Undervalued Stocks
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Top Growth Companies
- Jean-Marie Eveillard High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Jean-Marie Eveillard keeps buying
- Joel Greenblatt Undervalued Stocks
- Joel Greenblatt Top Growth Companies
- Joel Greenblatt High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Joel Greenblatt keeps buying