Eveillard increased his holdings in Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) on June 30. Eveillard bought a total of 6,849,198 shares representing a 60.58% increase on his holdings. He purchased these shares at an average price of $27.54 per share. Since his buy, the price per share has decreased approximately 2%.
Eveillard’s holding history as of March 31:
Eveillard is now a 10% owner of Agnico. Jean-Marie Eveillard now owns 18,154,432 shares of Agnico Eagle Mines, representing 10.52% of the company’s shares outstanding.
The company is a gold producer with operations located in Quebec and Finland, and exploration and development activities in Canada, Finland, Mexico and the U.S. The company operates through four regional units: the Quebec Region, the European Region, the Mexican Region and the Nunavut Region.
Agnico Eagle Mines’ historical price, revenue and net income:
The analysis on the company reports:
· The gross and operating margins have been in long-term decline.
· The dividend yield is close to a 10-year high.
· The P/E, P/S and P/B ratios are all close to 10-year lows.
· The revenue growth has slowed down in the past year.
Agnico Eagle Mines has a market cap of $4.33 billion; its shares were traded at around $27.03 with a P/E ratio of 18.20 and a P/S ratio of 2.50. The dividend yield for Agnico is at 3.10%. The company had an annual average earnings growth of 29.7% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Agnico the business predictability rank of 4-star.
Agnico Eagle Mines is currently trading at a 52-week low price.
Mario Gabelli upped his holdings in Cutera Inc. (CUTR) on July 1. Gabelli increased his position by 11.3% by adding 65,000 shares. He purchased these shares at an average price of $8.90 per share. Since his most recent buy, the price per share has increased approximately 3%.
Gabelli’s holding history as of March 31:
Gabelli now owns a total of 640,000 shares of Cutera, representing 4.4% of the company’s shares outstanding.
Cutera is a global medical device company specializing in the design, development, manufacture, marketing and servicing of laser and light-based aesthetics systems for practitioners worldwide.
Cutera’s historical price, revenue and net income:
The analysis on Cutera reports:
· The revenue has been in decline for the past five years.
· The company has no debt.
· The gross margin has been in long-term decline. The average rate of decline per year is 3.5%.
Cutera has a market cap of $135 million; its shares were traded at around $9.16 with a P/S ratio of 1.70. The company had an annual average earnings growth of 15.5% over the past five years.
Also check out:
- Mario Gabelli Undervalued Stocks
- Mario Gabelli Top Growth Companies
- Mario Gabelli High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Mario Gabelli keeps buying
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Undervalued Stocks
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Top Growth Companies
- Jean-Marie Eveillard High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Jean-Marie Eveillard keeps buying