The panel address the following and other questions:
- What has changed in the world's two top economies after the U.S. election and the transfer of power in China?
- With uncertainty reduced and optimism rising, will P/E ratios continue to climb? Or are dividends, which have staged a lively rebound since the financial meltdown, the core of a smart strategy?
- The market may be ready to embrace a new group of bellwethers -- names, please. Has the love of Treasuries run its course?
- Will risk-takers in Europe be rewarded or regretful?
- Will hedge funds have a good year?
- Which asset classes, and regions of the world, will stand out in the next 12 months?