GEICO of course was once a huge holding of Benjamin Graham and then became the focus of his greatest student Warren Buffett.
Graham's gain from his investment in GEICO turned out to be the most successful of his career, one that he held for a long period of time.
Strangely, this success for Graham was not a classic Graham value investing opportunity but rather a great long term growth company.
Rolfe tells the story in the video below:
Also check out:
- David Rolfe Undervalued Stocks
- David Rolfe Top Growth Companies
- David Rolfe High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that David Rolfe keeps buying
- Warren Buffett Undervalued Stocks
- Warren Buffett Top Growth Companies
- Warren Buffett High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Warren Buffett keeps buying