Winners receive their choice of the following books:
· Joel Greenblatt: The Little Book That Still Beats the Market (Little Books. Big Profits)
· Joel Greenblatt: You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits
· Benjamin Graham: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
· Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
· Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
· Peter Lynch: One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market
· Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
· David Dreman: Contrarian Investment Strategies - The Next Generation
· The Snowball: The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
· Howard Marks: The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor (Columbia Business School Publishing)
Three GuruFocus readers won last quarter: clamn, guruplus and Luishernadez. They correctly guessed that Buffett bought or added to holdings in National Oilwell Varco (NYSE:NOV), DaVita (NYSE:DVA), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) and Starz (NASDAQ:STRZA).
Submit your guess by entering three stock symbols in the comment section below. We will let you know if you win. Happy guessing.