What Did Warren Buffett Buy? Quarterly Contest and Winners Announced
Winners receive their choice of the following books:
· Joel Greenblatt: The Little Book That Still Beats the Market (Little Books. Big Profits)
· Joel Greenblatt: You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits
· Benjamin Graham: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
· Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
· Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
· Peter Lynch: One Up On Wall Street : How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market
· Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
· David Dreman: Contrarian Investment Strategies - The Next Generation
· The Snowball: The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
· Howard Marks: The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor (Columbia Business School Publishing)
Three GuruFocus readers won last quarter: clamn, guruplus and Luishernadez. They correctly guessed that Buffett bought or added to holdings in National Oilwell Varco (NOV), DaVita (DVA), Wells Fargo (WFC) and Starz (STRZA).
Submit your guess by entering three stock symbols in the comment section below. We will let you know if you win. Happy guessing.