He claims that he would not have gone long Herbalife if it wasn't for Bill Ackman's comprehensive "short" report on the company.
Icahn read Ackman's report and thought it was very flawed so he bought the stock instead of shorting it.
It seems that Icahn may have too many wars on the go right now as at one point in the videos below he unintentionally refers to Ackman as Michael Dell!
In the videos below Icahn discusses his investments in both Herbalife and Dell (DELL).
Also check out:
- Carl Icahn Undervalued Stocks
- Carl Icahn Top Growth Companies
- Carl Icahn High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Carl Icahn keeps buying
- Bill Ackman Undervalued Stocks
- Bill Ackman Top Growth Companies
- Bill Ackman High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Bill Ackman keeps buying