President and CEO of Ferro Corp (FOE) Peter T. Thomas bought 20,000 shares on Aug. 7, 2013 at an average price of $6.8. The total transaction amount was $136,000.
Peter Thomas joined Ferro Corporation in 2000 and was promoted to president and CEO in April 2003. Prior to working at Witco Corporation, GAF Corporation and Noxell Corporation.
Oleochemical-Derivatives business unit for Witco Corporation. Inland Leidy Chemical Distribution, business manager for GAF Corporation, and prior to that with Noxell Corporation.
GuruFocus Guru Jean-Marie Eveillard initiated his position in FOE and bought 26,566 shares; Mario Gabelli kept his position in the company and owns 8,569,834. As of March 31, 2013, Arnold Schneider and Joel Greenblatt both reduced their positions. Schneider owns 1,675,914 shares and Greenblatt owns 248,960 shares.
Ferro Corporation reported its 2013 second quarter results with net sales of $435 million and net loss of $1.98 million.
- Arnold Schneider Undervalued Stocks
- Arnold Schneider Top Growth Companies
- Arnold Schneider High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Arnold Schneider keeps buying
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Undervalued Stocks
- Jean-Marie Eveillard Top Growth Companies
- Jean-Marie Eveillard High Yield stocks, and
- Stocks that Jean-Marie Eveillard keeps buying