Hedge fund manager Mohnish Pabrai just reported his second quarter holdings. He did not buy into new positions except adding to Horsehead Holding Corporation, Chesapeake Energy Corp during the 3-months ended 06/30/2013, according to the most recent filings of his investment company. Mohnish Pabrai runs a very concentrated portfolio. As of 06/30/2013, he owns 6 stocks with a total value of $421 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
Added Positions: ZINC, CHK,
For the details of Mohnish Pabrai's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Mohnish+Pabrai
This is the sector weightings of his portfolio:
These are the top 5 holdings of Mohnish Pabrai
1. GM Warrants (GM.WS.B) - 5,928,876 shares, 23.0% of the total portfolio.
2. Bank of America Corporation (BAC) - 7,502,000 shares, 22.9% of the total portfolio.
3. Citigroup Inc (C) - 1,560,000 shares, 17.8% of the total portfolio.
4. Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK) - 3,268,145 shares, 15.8% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 1.68%
5. Horsehead Holding Corporation (ZINC) - 5,070,000 shares, 15.4% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 141.97%
Added: Horsehead Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:ZINC)
Mohnish Pabrai added to his holdings in Horsehead Holding Corporation by 141.97%. His purchase prices were between $9.5 and $12.81, with an estimated average price of $11.19. The impact to his portfolio due to this purchase was 9.04%. His holdings were 5,070,000 shares as of 06/30/2013. Horsehead Holding Corp. is a U.S. producer of zinc and zinc-based products with production and/or recycling operations at six facilities in five states. Horsehead Holding Corporation has a market cap of $529.74 million; its shares were traded at around $12.01 with and P/S ratio of 1.22.
Added: Chesapeake Energy Corp (NYSE:CHK)
Mohnish Pabrai added to his holdings in Chesapeake Energy Corp by 1.68%. His purchase prices were between $18.47 and $22.58, with an estimated average price of $20.29. The impact to his portfolio due to this purchase was 0.26%. His holdings were 3,268,145 shares as of 06/30/2013. Chesapeake Energy Corp. was incorporated on 1989. Chesapeake is a natural gas and oil exploration and production Company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of properties for the production of natural gas and crude oil from underground reservoirs and it provides marketing and midstream services. Chesapeake Energy Corp has a market cap of $16.65 billion; its shares were traded at around $25.02 with a P/E ratio of 27.20 and P/S ratio of 1.11. The dividend yield of Chesapeake Energy Corp stocks is 1.40%.
Here is the complete portfolio of Mohnish Pabrai. Also check out:
1. Mohnish Pabrai's Undervalued Stocks
2. Mohnish Pabrai's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Mohnish Pabrai's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Mohnish Pabrai keeps buying