First Solar (FSLR) Q3 2013 Strong Financial Performance, Revenues Soar
Not many people are aware of the reach and marketing potential of online video.
- Watching online videos is now a mainstream activity. 78% of people watch at least once a week and 55% watch everyday.
- 80% of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days; 46% took some action after viewing the ad (Online Publishers Association)
- 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing programs, up from 70% in 2011 (MarketingProfs)
- Cisco expects video to account for 57% of consumer internet traffic by 2015, nearly four times as much as regular web browsing and email
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text (3M Corporation & Zabisco)
Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE) is looking to deliver value for its stockholders in both the near and long term. Strategic plans are being developed for CRWE’s online video-sharing project to improve the potential future growth for the company, targeting this multi-billion dollar market with its Division CRWETube (www.crwetube.com)
Together with its digital network of Websites, CRWE offers advertising branding and marketing services as a worldwide online multi-media publisher. CRWE focuses on the distribution of information for the purpose of bringing together a targeted audience and the advertisers that want to reach them.
More about Crown Equity Holdings Inc. (CRWE) at www.crownequityholdings.com.
First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq:FSLR)
Shares of FSLR jumped $8.83 (or +17.56%) to $59.14 after the company reported its quarterly financial results.
For the third quarter of 2013, FSLR posted record quarterly net sales of $1.3 billion, an increase of $746 million from the prior quarter and an increase of $427 million from the third quarter of 2012, and net income per fully diluted share of $1.94, compared to $0.37 in the previous quarter and $1.00 in the same period the prior year.
FSLR also reported that it has agreed to sell the 250-megawatt (MW)AC Silver State South Solar Project to a subsidiary of NextEra Energy Resources.
The deal is expected to close early in 2014, subject to certain conditions precedent. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
FSLR is a leading global provider of comprehensive photovoltaic (PV) solar systems which use its module and systems technology. FSLR’s integrated power plant solutions deliver an economically attractive alternative to fossil-fuel electricity generation today.
More about First Solar, Inc. (Nasdaq:FSLR) at www.firstsolar.com.
Read Full Disclaimer at www.drstockpick.com/disclaimer