According to GuruFocus Insider Data, these are the largest CEO buys during the past week. The overall trend of CEOs is illustrated in the chart below:
Opko Health Inc. (NYSE:OPK): CEO and Chairman, 10% Owner Phillip Frost Md Et Al Bought 210,900 Shares
CEO & Chairman, 10% Owner of Opko Health Inc. (NYSE:OPK) Phillip Frost Md Et Al bought 210,900 shares during the past week at an average price of $8.58. Opko Health Inc. was originally incorporated in Delaware in October 1991 under the name Cytoclonal Pharmaceutics Inc. Opko Health Inc. has a market cap of $3.5 billion; its shares were traded at around $8.58 with and P/S ratio of 30.30.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with OPK. Click here to check it out.
- OPK 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of OPK
- Peter Lynch Chart of OPK
Opko Health recently reported its third quarter 2013 financial results. Net loss for the three months ended Sept. 30, 2013, was $60.0 million, compared to a net loss of $10.2 million for the 2012 period. The increase in net loss for the three months ended Sept. 30, 2013, was primarily related to increased operating and clinical trial activities.
George Soros bought 745,000 shares in the quarter that ended on 09/30/2013, which is 0.072% of the $9.14 billion portfolio of Soros Fund Management LLC. Mario Gabelli owns 15,000 shares as of 09/30/2013, which accounts for 0.0008% of the $17.03 billion portfolio of GAMCO Investors.
For the complete list of stocks that were bought by their company CEOs, go to: CEO Buys.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.