April Ben Graham Net-Net Pick: A very cheap high quality net-net from Portugal
April Ben Graham Net-Net is earned a 19% ROE, trades at 3x earnings and 78% of NCAV. They are a construction company headquartered in Portugal.
The newsletter is ready for download for GuruFocus Premium Members. If you are not a Premium Member, you are invited for a Free 7-Day Trial.
The Ben Graham: Net-Net Newsletter’s April’s pick is a construction firm. The company:
- The company trades at 3x their last year’s earnings and 6x average earnings from the seven prior years.
- They have an enviable market position in Africa and are exposed to a large growth market.
- The company is paying a €3 per share dividend which translates to a 5% yield.
- Earnings and equity have grown considerably over the past decade.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with WMT. Click here to check it out.
- List of 52-Week Lows
- List of 3-Year Lows
- List of 5-Year Lows
Company management is shareholder friendly.
Download your copy of the Ben Graham: Net-Net Newsletter today
“It always seemed, and still seems, ridiculously simple to say that if one can acquire a diversified group of stocks at a price less than the applicable net current assets alone...the results should be quite satisfactory. They were so, in our experience, for more than 30 years.”- Ben Graham
What’s a Net-Net?
A net current asset value bargain—or net-net—is a stock selling for less than the value of its current assets—cash, receivables, and inventory—minus all liabilities. Basically, it’s a stock selling for less than its liquidation value.
What’s the Ben Graham: Net-Net Newsletter?
GuruFocus’s Ben Graham: Net-Net Newsletter is written by Nate Tobik. It picks one new net-net every month. The newsletter goes out to subscribers on the first Friday of the month. The newsletter looks for stocks that have both a tangible margin of safety and reasonable upside potential.
So, download your copy of the Ben Graham: Net-Net Newsletter today