CEO and 10% Owner of Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG) Lawrence Page sold 33,332 shares on July 14 at an average price of $586.48. The total transaction amount is $19,548,551.
Google was incorporated in California in Sept. 1998 and reincorporated in Delaware in Aug. 2003. Google Inc has a market cap of $394.43 billion; its shares were traded at around $584.78 with a P/E ratio of 30.80 and P/S ratio of 6.30. Google Inc had an annual average earnings growth of 33.30% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Google Inc the business predictability rank of 3-star.
In 1998, Larry Page co-founded Google with Sergey Brin. He was the first ever CEO of the Company, until 2001, and grew Google to more than 200 employees.
GuruFocus Gurus Ken Heebner (Trades, Portfolio), David Tepper (Trades, Portfolio), Ray Dalio (Trades, Portfolio), and Daniel Loeb (Trades, Portfolio) all increased their positions in Google Inc. Heebner owns 118,600 shares, Tepper owns 442,259 shares, Dalio owns 4,489 shares, and Loeb owns 210,000 shares. 16 gurus kept their positions in the company unchanged, 4 gurus reduced their positions, and 2 gurus sold out their positions. Wallace Weitz, George Soros (Trades, Portfolio), Mario Cibelli (Trades, Portfolio), and Robert Karr (Trades, Portfolio) all reduced their positions while Richard Pzena (Trades, Portfolio) and Jean-Marie Eveillard (Trades, Portfolio) both sold out their positions in Google.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with GOOG. Click here to check it out.
- GOOG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GOOG
- Peter Lynch Chart of GOOG
Lawrence Page also sold 266,672 shares of GOOG stock in May, June, and July. Senior VP & CFO Patrick Pichette sold 10,726 shares of GOOG stock from May to July. Director L John Doerr, SVP, Corporate Development David C Drummond, Co-Founder, 10% Owner Sergey Brin, and Executive Chairman of Board Eric E Schmidt sold 181,914 shares of GOOG stock in June and July.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.