CFO of Cardinal Health Inc (NYSE:CAH) Jeffrey William Henderson sold 23,632 shares on July 14 at an average price of $70.65. The total transaction amount is $1,669,601.
Cardinal Health is an Ohio corporation formed in 1979. Cardinal Health Inc has a market cap of $24.16 billion; its shares were traded at around $71.01 with a P/E ratio of 72.40 and P/S ratio of 0.30. The dividend yield of Cardinal Health Inc stocks is 1.80%. Cardinal Health Inc had an annual average earnings growth of 2.80% over the past 5 years.
Jeff Henderson has been the Chief Financial Officer of Cardinal Health Inc. since April 2005. Before joining the company, he held the positions of president and general manager of Eli Lilly Canada and also worked at General Motors Corp.
GuruFocus gurus Ray Dalio (Trades, Portfolio), who owns 48,844 shares, and Joel Greenblatt (Trades, Portfolio), who owns 379,308 shares, both increased their positions in Cardinal Health Inc. Gurus Vanguard Health Care, John Keeley (Trades, Portfolio), and James Barrow (Trades, Portfolio) all kept their positions in the company unchanged or slightly adjusted.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with CAH. Click here to check it out.
- CAH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CAH
- Peter Lynch Chart of CAH
Chairman and CEO George S Barrett sold 8,616 shares of CAH stock in February and May. CFO Jeffrey William Henderson sold 303,853 shares of CAH stock in February, May, and July. EVP - Strategy & Corp. Dev. Mark R Blake, Chief HR Officer Carole S Watkins¸ and Director Gregory B Kenny sold 56,290 shares of CAH stock in February and May.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.