President & CEO of Broadcom (NASDAQ:BRCM) Scott McGregor sold 75,000 shares on July 14 at an average price of $37.78. The total transaction amount is $2,833,500.
Broadcom Corporation was incorporated in California in August 1991. Broadcom Corp has a market cap of $22.08 billion; its shares were traded at around $37.75 with a P/E ratio of 54.80 and P/S ratio of 2.70. The dividend yield of Broadcom Corp stocks is 1.20%. Broadcom Corp had an annual average earnings growth of 19.10% over the past 10 years.
Scott McGregor joined Broadcom Corp in 2005 and now serves as its CEO. He joined the Company from Philips Semiconductors, serving as that company’s CEO and President from 2001-2004. Prior to joining Philips Semiconductors and Broadcom Corp, McGregor worked at Santa Cruz Operation Inc, Digital Equipment Corporation, and Microsoft.
GuruFocus guru David Dreman (Trades, Portfolio) increased his position in Broadcom Corporation. He owns 86,331 shares. David Tepper (Trades, Portfolio) and John Rogers (Trades, Portfolio) both kept their positions in the company unchanged while Ray Dalio (Trades, Portfolio) and Joel Greenblatt (Trades, Portfolio) reduced both of their positions. guru George Soros (Trades, Portfolio) sold out his holdings.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with BRCM. Click here to check it out.
- BRCM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of BRCM
- Peter Lynch Chart of BRCM
President & CEO Scott Mcgregor sold 375,000 shares of BRCM stock in June and July. Executive Vice President & CFO Eric Brandt sold 25,000 shares of BRCM stock in February, May, and June. EVP&GM, Infrastructure Net Grp Rajiv Ramaswami, EVP, Human Resources Terri L. Timberman, Exec. V.P., G.C. & Secretary Arthur Chong, Chairman of the Board and CTO Henry Samueli, and Director John E Major sold 177,058 shares of BRCM stock in June and July.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.