COB, CEO and 10% Owner of REX American Resources Corp (NYSE:REX) Stuart A Rose sold 38,000 shares on July 21 at an average price of $85.91. The total transaction amount was $3,264,580.
REX American Resources was incorporated in Delaware in 1984 as a holding company to succeed to the entire ownership of three affiliated corporations, Rex Radio and Television, Inc. Rex American Resources Corp has a market cap of $728.100 million; its shares were traded at around $88.99 with a P/E ratio of 13.70 and P/S ratio of 1.10. Rex American Resources Corp had an annual average earnings growth of 14.30% over the past 5 years.
Stuart Rose is the Chief Executive Officer of REX American Resources. He has been the CEO of the Company since 1984. Before 1984, he was the Chief Executive Officer of REX Radio and Television Inc, a company he founded in 1980.
REX American Resources Corp. announced their 2013 fiscal year results with revenues of $666.1 million and net income of $35.1 million.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with REX. Click here to check it out.
- REX 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of REX
- Peter Lynch Chart of REX
COB; CEO, 10% Owner Stuart A Rose sold 178,000 shares of REX stock in July. CFO; VP-Finance; Treasurer Douglas Bruggeman sold 8,587 shares of REX stock in June and July. Senior Officer Gary Gordon Cope, bought 54,500 shares of REX stock in May and June.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.