Executive VP & CFO of Core Laboratories NV (NYSE:CLB) Richard Bergmark bought 7,000 shares on July 28 at an average price of $147.31. The total transaction amount was $1,031,170.
Core Laboratories is a Netherlands limited liability company established in 1936, engaged in providing proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement and reservoir management services to the oil and gas industry. Core Laboratories has a market cap of $6.67 billion; its shares were traded at around $150.25 with a P/E ratio of 27.80 and P/S ratio of 6.30. The dividend yield of Core Laboratories stocks is 1.10%. Core Laboratories Nv had an annual average earnings growth of 22.50% over the past 10 years. GuruFocus rated Core Laboratories the business predictability rank of 3-star.
Richard Bergmark is the Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of Core Laboratories and has also been the Supervisory Director since 1995. Prior to Core Laboratories, he has served at Western Atlas International Inc.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Signs with CLB. Click here to check it out.
- CLB 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CLB
- Peter Lynch Chart of CLB
GuruFocus Gurus Ron Baron (Trades, Portfolio), Rom Gayner, and Meridian Funds (Trades, Portfolio) all kept their positions in Core Laboratories NV. Baron owns 1,743,811 shares, Gayner owns 10,000 shares, and Meridian Fund owns 227,000 shares.
EVP & CFO Richard L Bergmark bought 7,000 shares of CLB stock on July 28 at the average price of 147.31. Director Kempen Van, Director Janodderland, and Director Charles Dunlap bought 400 shares of CLB stock in February.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.