President & CEO of Financial Institutions Inc (NASDAQ:FISI) Martin Kearney Birmingham bought 5,000 shares on July 28 at an average price of $22.51. The total transaction amount was $112,550.
Financial Institutions was organized in 1931 under the laws of New York State. Financial Institutions Inc has a market cap of $315.800 million; its shares were traded at around $22.80 with a P/E ratio of 12.50 and P/S ratio of 2.70. The dividend yield of Financial Institutions Inc stocks is 3.30%. Financial Institutions Inc had an annual average earnings growth of 4.70% over the past 5 years.
Martin Birmingham, also called Marty, is the Chief Executive Officer and President of Financial Institutions Inc. He has held these positions since March 2013. He is also the Director of this Company and has been since July 2013.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with FISI. Click here to check it out.
- FISI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FISI
- Peter Lynch Chart of FISI
President & CEO Martin Kearney Birmingham bought 10,000 shares of FISI stock in February and July. EVP & CFO Kevin B Klotzbach bought 1,000 shares of FISI stock on Feb. 5 at the average price of 20.69. Senior Vice President Paula Dollinger Dolan and Executive Vice President Jeffrey Patrick Kenefick bought 4,585 shares of FISI stock in February and July.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.