President and CEO of Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp (NYSE:WMC) Gavin L James bought 16,060 shares on 08/15/2014 at an average price of $14.69. The total transaction amount was $235,921.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp was organized in the state of Delaware on June 3, 2009. Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp has a market cap of $613.679 million; its shares were traded at around $14.71 . The dividend yield of Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp stocks is 20.67%. Articles on GuruFocus.COM
Gavin James is the president, CEO and director of Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp. He has held these positions in this company since July 2011.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp. announced its 2014 second-quarter financial results. The company reported net income of $67.6 million or $1.68 per basic or diluted share.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with WMC. Click here to check it out.
- WMC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of WMC
- Peter Lynch Chart of WMC
President and CEO Gavin L James bought 27,410 shares of WMC stock in April and August. Chief Investment Officer Anup Agarwal and COO Travis Carr together bought 13,000 shares of WMC stock in May and June.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.