President & CEO of Northeast Bancorp (NASDAQ:NBN) Richard Wayne bought 12,618 shares on 08/18/2014 at an average price of $9.55. Total transaction amount is $120,502
Northeast Bancorp, formerly known as Bethel Bancorp, a Maine corporation chartered in April 1987, is a bank holding company registered with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System ("Federal Reserve") under the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956, as amended. Northeast Bancorp has a market cap of $100,000 million; its shares were traded at around $9.59 with a P/E ratio of 37.80 and P/S ratio of 2.50. The dividend yield of Northeast Bancorp stocks is 2.10%. Articles on GuruFocus.COM
Before going to this company, Wayne co-founded Capital Crossing Bank, and he served as its president and co-CEO from 1991 to 2007.
Northeast Bancorp reported its fourth-quarter results. The company announced net income available to common shareholders of $542 thousand or $0.05 per diluted share.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with NBN. Click here to check it out.
- NBN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NBN
- Peter Lynch Chart of NBN
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.