CEO of FS Investment Corp (NYSE:FSIC) Michael C. Forman bought 113,760 shares on 08/19/2014 at an average price of $10.31. The total transaction amount was $1,172,866.
FS Investment Corp has a market cap of $2.49 billion; its shares were traded at around $10.41 with a P/E ratio of 32.60 and P/S ratio of 5.90. The dividend yield of FS Investment Corp stocks is 2.90%. Articles on GuruFocus.COM
Michael Forman is the chief executive officer and chairman of Franklin Square Capital Partners, which he is also a co-founder of. He serves as CEO and Chairman of each of Franklin Square’s funds, including FS Investment Corporation. Before Franklin Square, Mr. Forman founded FB Capital Partners, and he is currently a director of Murex Investments.
FS Investment Corp. announced their 2014 second quarter results. The company reported net income of $0.27 per share.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with FSIC. Click here to check it out.
- FSIC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FSIC
- Peter Lynch Chart of FSIC
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.