CEO of New York REIT Inc (NYSE:NYRT) Nicholas S Schorsch bought 15,000 shares on 08/20/2014 at an average price of $10.29. The total transaction amount was $154,350.
New York REIT Inc has a market cap of $1.69 billion; its shares were traded at around $10.45 with a P/S ratio of 14.00. The dividend yield of New York Reit Inc stocks is 1.50%. Articles on GuruFocus.COM
Nicholas Schorsch is the chief executive officer of New York REIT Inc. He has also co-founded the company AR Capital and is currently its CEO and chairman. At RCS Capital Corporation, Schorsch is serving as its executive chairman.
New York REIT Inc. announced revenues of $35.9 million and net loss of $67.7 million for their 2014 second quarter results.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 9 Warning Signs with NYRT. Click here to check it out.
- NYRT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of NYRT
- Peter Lynch Chart of NYRT
CEO Nicholas S Schorsch bought 15,000 shares of NYRT stock on 08/20/2014 at the average price of 10.29. Director William M Kahane and President Michael A. Happel together bought 30,000 shares of NYRT stock on August 20, 2014.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.