CEO, 10% Owner of Dexcom Inc (NASDAQ:DXCM) Terrance H Gregg sold 23,893 shares on 08/21/2014 at an average price of $44.36. The total transaction amount was $1,059,893.
Dexcom Inc is a Delaware corporation, founded in May 1999. Dexcom Inc has a market cap of $3.29 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.60 with and P/S ratio of 15.90. Articles on GuruFocus.COM.
Gregg joined the board of directors in 2005, became the president and CEO in 2007 and finally was appointed CEO in 2011. Prior to Dexcom Inc, Gregg was the president of Metronic MiniMed Inc.
Dexcom Inc. announced its 2014 second quarter financial results. The Company reported revenues of $58.8 million and net loss of $6.0 million.
GuruFocus guru Joel Greenblatt initiated his position in Dexcom Inc. He bought 8,033 shares. Ron Baron (Trades, Portfolio) and Mario Gabelli (Trades, Portfolio) both kept their positions in DXCM unchanged. Baron owns 1,348,572 shares and Gabelli owns 70,500 shares.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with DXCM. Click here to check it out.
- DXCM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DXCM
- Peter Lynch Chart of DXCM
Gregg sold 260,000 shares of DXCM stock in August. VP/CFO Jess Roper sold 40,000 shares of DXCM stock from April to August. director Barbara Kahn, Sr. VP. Worldwide Sales Richard Doubleday, Sr. VP/general counsel John Lister, President/COO Kevin R Sayer, and SVP, Regulatory and Clinical Andrew K Balo sold 55,553 shares of DXCM stock in August.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.