Tuesday Morning Corp is a retailer of off-price, upscale decorative home accessories, housewares, seasonal goods and maker gifts. Tuesday Morning Corp has a market cap of $223.190 million; its shares were traded at around $4.50 with a P/E ratio of 225.00 and P/S ratio of 0.20.
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Steven R Becker bought 40,000 shares of TUES stock on 11/03/2016 at the average price of $4.49. The price of the stock has increased by 0.22% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Terry Lee Burman bought 40,000 shares of TUES stock on 10/31/2016 at the average price of $4.94. The price of the stock has decreased by 8.91% since.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with TUES. Click here to check it out.
- TUES 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TUES
- Peter Lynch Chart of TUES
For the complete insider trading history of TUES, click here.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.