Buffett should release his portfolio by Nov. 15. You can guess which new stocks he added to it by entering three choices in the comment section below.
If you guess right, GuruFocus will send you one of the following classic books to make you an even greater investing scholar.
· Benjamin Graham: The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing
· Martin Whitman: The Aggressive Conservative Investor
· Peter Lynch: Beating the Street
· Benjamin Graham: Security Analysis: The Classic 1934 Edition
· The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life
The contest includes stocks purchased by his portfolio manager associates at Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A)(NYSE:BRK.B), Ted Weschler and Todd Combs. In the previous quarter, the three added to positions in Lilac Group (NASDAQ:LILA), Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL), Liberty Global Group (NASDAQ:LBTYA) and Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX). What will they buy next?
If you win, GuruFocus will notify you, ask for your book selection and send it to you via Amazon.
Again, you can enter just by entering three stocks in the comment section below. Good luck!