Investment company Wilbur Ross buys Twilio during the 3-months ended 2016-12-31, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Invesco Private Capital. As of 2016-12-31, Invesco Private Capital owns 6 stocks with a total value of $459 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
For the details of Wilbur Ross's stock buys and sells, go to http://www.gurufocus.com/StockBuy.php?GuruName=Wilbur+RossThese are the top 5 holdings of Wilbur Ross
- Navigator Holdings Ltd (NVGS) - 21,863,874 shares, 44.33% of the total portfolio.
- Sun Bancorp Inc (SNBC) - 4,255,848 shares, 24.12% of the total portfolio.
- Cascade Bancorp (CACB) - 11,478,529 shares, 20.32% of the total portfolio.
- EXCO Resources Inc (XCO) - 51,104,050 shares, 9.69% of the total portfolio.
- Twilio Inc (TWLO) - 137,381 shares, 0.86% of the total portfolio. New Position
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with TWLO. Click here to check it out.
- TWLO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of TWLO
- Peter Lynch Chart of TWLO
Wilbur Ross initiated holdings in Twilio Inc. The purchase prices were between $28.85 and $65.02, with an estimated average price of $37.47. The stock is now traded at around $33.41. The impact to the portfolio due to this purchase was 0.86%. The holdings were 137,381 shares as of 2016-12-31.
Here is the complete portfolio of Wilbur Ross. Also check out:
1. Wilbur Ross's Undervalued Stocks
2. Wilbur Ross's Top Growth Companies, and
3. Wilbur Ross's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Wilbur Ross keeps buying