Coty Inc (NYSE:COTY): Chief Legal Officer Greerson Greene McMullen bought 13,157 shares
Chief Legal Officer Greerson Greene McMullen bought 13,157 shares of Coty stock on March 15 at the average price of $18.85. The price of the stock has increased by 3.08% since.
Coty Inc. is an American international beauty products manufacturer. The company’s main products include fragrances, color cosmetics and skin and body care products. The company owns the major brands of Calvin Klein, Chloie, Davaidoff, Marc Jacobs, Philosophy, Adidas, Playboy and Rimmel London. The company has a market cap of $14.52 billion, and as of March 17 it traded at $19.43.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with COTY. Click here to check it out.
- COTY 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of COTY
- Peter Lynch Chart of COTY
On Feb. 1, Coty Inc. announced that it has completed the acquisition of a 60% stake in Younique, a leading online peer-to-peer selling platform specializing in beauty products. In the new partnership, Younique’s founders continue to own the remaining 40%. Younique will operate as a separate business within Coty’s Consumer Beauty Division.
TransDigm Group Inc. (NYSE:TDG): Director Robert J. Small bought 104,967 shares
Director Robert J. Small bought 104,967 shares of TransDigm stock on March 14 at the average price of $232.95. The price of the stock has increased by 3.05% since.
TransDigm Group Inc. is an American company that develops, distributes, and manufactures both commercial and military aerospace components. Some of its products include mechanical actuators and ignition systems. The company has a market cap of $7.5 billion, and as of March 17 it traded at $240.05.
On March 1 TransDigm Group Inc. announced that it has successfully completed the previously announced private offering of an additional $300 million aggregate principal amount of 6.5% senior subordinated notes due 2025. The company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes such as potential future acquisitions and dividends.
Encana Corp. (NYSE:ECA): Director Clayton Harvey Woitas bought 26,700 shares
Director, Senior Officer Clayton Woitas, bought 10,700 shares of Encana stock on March 13 at the average price of $14.33. The price of the stock has decreased by 25.4% since.
Encana Corp. is a Canadian oil and gas company that produces, transports and markets natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids. All of the company’s reserves and production are currently located in North America, with subsidiaries in Colorado, New Mexico, Alberta and British Columbia. The company has a market cap of $10.4 billion, and as of March 17 it traded at $10.69.
Envision Healthcare Corp. (NYSE:EVHC): Director John Thomas Gawaluck bought 1,500 shares
Director John Thomas Gawaluck bought 1,500 shares of Envision Healthcare stock on March 10 at the average price of $66.65. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.13% since.
Envision Healthcare Corp. is an American healthcare company that has been a part of the S&P 500 Index since Dec. 2, 2016, replacing Legg Mason. The company specializes in solutions to population healthcare challenges. Furthermore, the company has had annual revenues of around $4 billion for the last three years. The company has a market cap of $7.5 billion, and as of March 17 it traded at $118.19.
On March 7, Envision Healthcare Corp. announced that it has entered a definitive agreement to acquire Imaging Advantage LLC, a provider of radiology services such as hospital based, remote-reading and outpatient services. The transaction is expected to be completed during the second quarter of 2017.
For the complete list of stocks that were bought by their company executives, go to: Insider Trades.
Disclosure: I do not own stock in any of the companies mentioned in the article.
- CEO Buys, CFO Buys: Stocks that are bought by their CEO/CFOs.
- Insider Cluster Buys: Stocks that multiple company officers and directors have bought.
- Double Buys:: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying
- Triple Buys: Companies that both Gurus and Insiders are buying, and Company is buying back.